PhD-programme in Mountain Environment and Agriculture
The Free University of Bozen/Bolzano champions research at the highest of levels, is committed to excellence and the advancement of knowledge through critical and independent scholarship and values freedom to push the frontiers of knowledge forward. Research projects which are interdisciplinary, international or which have local relevance are particularly encouraged. In this respect, the Free University of Bozen/Bolzano endorses research, and is especially committed to promoting young researchers.
A public competition for the allocation of PhD-positions in Mountain Environment and Agriculture is announced, for
- 7 places, of which 3 places will be covered by grants.
Duration: 3 years
- Economics and Rural estimation
- General Arboriculture and tree cultivation
- Forestry and Silviculture
- Agricultural Hydrology and Forest Hydrology
- Agricultural Machinery
- Agricultural and Forestry Entomology
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Environmental and applied Botany
- Organic Chemistry
Official course language: English
Further Information can be found here.
Instructions for application (pre-enrollment) can be found here www.unibz.it.
The application must be complete by 31 August 2012.