The COFUND Program – co-financed by the Marie Curie program of the European Union – provides funding for outstanding international postdoctoral fellows to conduct their own research project.
It supports promising junior researchers in their further academic career development through
- integration into excellent research groups and facilitation of new co-operations in a stimulating research environment
- development of teaching and leadership skills
- professional guidance on obtaining research funding
For this purpose, Dahlem Research School offers
7 DRS Postdoc Fellowships
The fellows will be employed via full employment contracts according to the current collective agreement for the public sector of Berlin, carrying social benefits such as pension and social security, but also subject to normal taxes. In addition to their net salary of 22,700 to 29,400 Euro (depending on experience and marital status) they will receive
- a monthly mobility allowance
- a one-off travel allowance
- a monthly research allowance
- a fully funded intensive German course
- a tailor-made professional development program delivered by Dahlem Research School.
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
For application details please go to http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/sites/promovieren/drs/drs_fellowships/cofund_program/cofund_call/index.html.