Training in Germany for Networking projects of Youth in Action
Deadline: 18th of November
Open to: for 30 participants from Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS & SOUTH-EAST EUROPE
Venue: 2-8 February 2013 | Germany
TICTAC in Germany – Multilateral Training Course to support quality in Training & Networking projects of Youth in Action aim is to develop participants’ competences for implementing Action 4.3 / 3.1 projects, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
* to promote the YiA Programme as an Educational Tool;
* to explore the YiA Programme with a special focus on the aims of Action 4.3 / 3.1 and its activities;
* to understand the role of Action 4.3/ 3.1 projects within a long term strategy;
* to simulate the first steps of organising an Action 4.3 / 3.1 project within an international team;
* to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning Processes;
* to promote Youth Participation and European Citizenship as key elements when designing a YiA Project.
In the training course participants have the opportunity to meet and to get to know others’ organisations, but contact making is not directly a priority of the training course.
The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth in Action programme), have at least basic knowledge in the Youth in Action programme, are newcomers in Training and Networking projects (Action 4.3/3.1) of Youth in Action or have limited experience and are motivated to learn about and make use of these Actions as a tool for creating or strengthening international partnerships and working on quality in their international Youth in Action projects, have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement Action 4.3/3.1 training and networking projects in their organisation,
* are minimum 18 years old,
* are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit your learning opportunities.
The Network of National Agencies organises several TICTAC training courses per year. You’ll find an overview on the upcoming TicTacs
If you need additional detalies adress your emails to:
Ingrid Müller E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you are not able to find the contact details of your NA please consider this information: If you come from a country other than Programme Countries, please contact the person mentioned above for further information about the financial details.
More details could be found HERE
Application form ONLINE
Intern at UNDP Armenia
14 Petros Adamyan st., Yerevan,Armenia
Web Site: http://www.undp.org