The International Center for Human Development is seeking four interns to assist staff in the ongoing
“Strengthening Evidence-based Management Labour Migration in Armenia”-project at its office in Yerevan.
ICHD’s Internship Program offers career-related work experience to students and other individuals interested in
volunteering. Interns do not receive a fixed stipend. Upon successful completion of the internship, ICHD will
provide interns with a certificate of appreciation and reference letter upon request and also the successful
candidates will become permanent workers as EU Labour Supply Experts.
Our internship program provides interns with professional experience required by most employers and an
opportunity to do substantive work including research and writing, representation at conferences, and
participation in project events. The program also assists interns in the development of key skills that are valuable
for their future careers. The intern is also expected to contribute to administrative work and event support
whenever needed. The intern will also gain the theoretical and practical skills for becoming EU Labour Supply
Intern will be assigned to “the Umbrella Information Support System for Employment Services” sub-project‘s
team and also work directly with key stakeholders of the project. The internship program encourages mentorship
and direct engagement with team leaders. We support hands-on approach that fully subsumes intern into the
office team and encourages his/her creative ideas and contributions.
The ideal candidate for internship at ICHD would have:
- Strong communications skills
- Strong will to learn
- A willingness to work collaboratively in a team-environment,
- The ability to work efficiently under time pressure
- Strength with attention to detail and follow-through
- A desire to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn/Knowledge in circular migration policies, regulations, laws
- Willingness to learn/Knowledge in entrepreneurship and international development
- Willingness to learn/Knowledge in labour regulations for third country nationals (non-EU member country citizens)
- Strong interest in Labour Market
- Knowledge of English and any other EU member country language
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter explaining their motivation to
email@example.com. In case of any enquires you are welcome to contact Ani Mnatsakanyan
firstname.lastname@example.org and Jan Mikael Åhlin email@example.com or call +37410521624.