“Armenian Association for Academic Partnership and Support” (ARMACAD) is a non governmental, non-commercial organization, which unifies qualified specialists carrying out academic activity in the sphere of humanities and social sciences in Armenia as well as abroad, representing and protecting their rights and interests.
The Organization operates in the Republic of Armenia.
Aims and Objectives are:
- To support scholarly, economic, social, and structural reforms, the establishment of democratic traditions, and the development of civil society in Armenia,
- To support the rise of the cultural and economic rating of Armenia in the international academia, the development of various branches of humanities and various specialties, and to improve the qualification of specialists by integrating them into the international academia.
- To support the exchange of experience among Armenian and foreign scholars and provide necessary mechanisms for mutual collaboration,
- To facilitate exchange of information between Armenian and foreign scholars active outside Armenia, and their colleagues in Armenia.
- To facilitate the continuity of generations among scholars through tight and productive cooperation between the younger and the elder generations of scholars.
- To represent and protect the rights and interests of the members of AAAPS in Armenia and worldwide.
- To support the members of AAAPS as well as any persons working in the field of humanities in order to to improve their professional qualification and skills.
- To support the process of involving the Armenian citizens into the already existing scientific, economic and social development programmes in Armenian and abroad, support them in realizing their projects, or in creating new ones.
- To carry out publishing activities, to publish the scholarly works, as well as the results of the social activities of the members of AAAPS.
- To cooperate with other public organizations.
- To establish contacts with foreign organizations of the same kind and provide exchange of scholarly experience.